The history of Kathmandu is best observed through exploring its heritage on foot. Walk with us in the heritage sites that you choose, and we will help you connect the dots between tangible (what you see as you walk) and intangible (what keeps the tangible alive). We will take transport between heritage sites.
Time: Flexible. Choose between a 2-hour trip to a full-day of exploration. See below for details.
Prices are per-person for a group size between 2-4. For larger groups, inquire the rates with us.
Since transportation is all inclusive, we can pick you up from your hotel in Kathmandu. Extra surcharge might apply for hotels outside the immediate city; inquire with us!
You can choose among the following heritage sites:
- Kathmandu Durbar Square area
- Patan Durbar Square area
- Pasupatinath Temple complex
- Swayambhu complex
- Boudha Stupa complex
You can select one of the following experiences:
- Any 2 heritage sites for 60 USD/pax, inclusive of guide, transport, and permits. 3-4 hrs. Recommended: Bouddha and Pasupati OR Basantapur and Swayambhu.
- Any 3 heritage sites for 75 USD/pax, inclusive of guide, transport and permits. 5-6 hrs. Recommended Patan, Pasupati, and Bouddha.
- Any 4 heritage sites for 90 USD/pax, inclusive of guide, transport, and permits. 7-8 hrs.
Note: Entry Permits are usually 1/4 of the per-person cost of our "History and Heritage" experience and is collected by the government authority .
Contact: Jason on +977 9843241490. Or email email@example.com
Title Poster Credit: www.humanempireshop.com